;

Author Topic: "I am Generation Y"  (Read 573128 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: "I am Generation Y"
« Reply #4125 on: May 05, 2017, 09:36:10 AM »
I'm not lying I should have clarified that the neighborhood was located in the state of florida. IIRC it was in West Palm Beach.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4126 on: May 05, 2017, 11:05:51 AM »
+6
Yuppies and hipsters are different things. Hipsters are flannel wearing chai soy latte drinking cock sucking faggots. Yuppies are "young urban professionals." Christian Bale in American Psycho is a yuppie

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4127 on: May 05, 2017, 05:17:13 PM »
+9
Yeah of course, but late 80s Patrick Bateman yuppie is very different from modern "Era of the Faggot" yuppies. And I included hipsters not because they're identical, but because they are second in command of liberal faggotry.

They both move to those places for the same reasons, have the same politics, and use the same tactics. Plus, hipsters very often transform into yuppies once they hit late 20s or 30s.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4128 on: May 05, 2017, 05:50:28 PM »
+2
Modern day yuppies are also known as SWPLs. 

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #4129 on: May 06, 2017, 08:29:33 AM »
+3
This is the new way to scam people, and more and more people are figuring it out.

Take advantage of how stupid fucking leftist milennials are so convinced of their own intelligence that they think they could spot a scam. Hold some fucking hippie jam fest or protest rally. Charge thousands for it and laugh at how these fucking stupid #TheResistance morons can't figure out obvious scams but will be happy to call DRUMPH voters stupid.

this is a bad post and should not have any upvotes
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #4130 on: May 06, 2017, 11:57:38 AM »
+10
upvoted because tuss said not to
Fuck signatures.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #4131 on: May 06, 2017, 02:37:49 PM »
+4

poopoo poopoo poopoo farting globules of cum out of my shitpipe all over your frankenberry
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4132 on: May 07, 2017, 01:40:46 PM »
+6
I bought a house in the ghetto of the north side of Pittsburgh. I had one break-in when we first moved in, they stole my shitty old laptop I had at the time. The old folks in the neighborhood kind of laughed and shrugged it off saying "Yeah, but you're new here. Once you've settled in nobody will ever bother you again. Just wait."

We're at seven years here in a few days and they were right. We're part of the neighborhood now, even if some of the old ladies don't like me because I hung out with the crazy old hobo who was always causing a ruckus. The worst thing that's happened in the time since that break-in a month after we moved in was some of the neighborhood kids don't take no for an answer when it comes to swinging on our tree swing when nobody's around (It's only a no because of liability, I really don't want kids getting hurt on my property, but fuck, I don't give a shit if you're relatively well behaved and just want to swing)

Oh and there's the cunt who does a back to school party for all the kids in the area who doesn't care that her DJ's music rattles all the windows in the neighborhood because I'm the only one who complains to her about it. But on the flipside, she uses a ton of her money to have a DJed party for all the local kids where she hands out big backpacks full of school supplies, they get the Bookmobile there, etc., so the rattling of my windows is the only thing I have against her in regards to it.

Now there's a bunch of young white people also moving into the neighborhood and I hate it. They come in packs and fill the entire street up with cars on both sides of a narrow street, and none of them can park for shit so it's basically a one way road whenever they have their groups of people over (And one of the buildings they own is a Jehovah's Witness youth group style housing building so it's SO white.)

On the plus side, they're working the gentrification and renewal of businesses up the hill directly at our neighborhood and within the next five years or so our house may double in value or more (I'll make the joke first - HAHA TO A WHOLE $80K RIGHT. Inexpensive housing owns.)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4133 on: May 07, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »
Yuppies and hipsters are different things. Hipsters are flannel wearing chai soy latte drinking cock sucking faggots. Yuppies are "young urban professionals." Christian Bale in American Psycho is a yuppie
Hipsters evolved from yuppies. The fucking puppets told you this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbTI7eWaQbk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbTI7eWaQbk</a>

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #4134 on: May 08, 2017, 06:55:06 AM »

poopoo poopoo poopoo farting globules of cum out of my shitpipe all over your frankenberry

Fuck signatures.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4137 on: May 12, 2017, 09:05:30 PM »
+5
Fyre Festival: You're not getting paid and we refuse to fire you so you can get unemployment. Feel free to continue working here for free if you really believe in the cause!

One employee, who had been paid in cash, asked if there was any record of her being an employee at all. Payroll in the office abruptly stopped last October, after which time employees were paid by wire transfer or in cash, a former employee said.

ahahahahahah

These poor dolts are screwed.  Payroll stopped in OCTOBER!  What kind of bizarre dreams and fantasy world do they live in where they continue to work for a company that doesn't send out payroll checks on the regular?

Al Sharptons merkin crabs

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4138 on: May 12, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »
+7
Fyre Festival: You're not getting paid and we refuse to fire you so you can get unemployment. Feel free to continue working here for free if you really believe in the cause!

One employee, who had been paid in cash, asked if there was any record of her being an employee at all. Payroll in the office abruptly stopped last October, after which time employees were paid by wire transfer or in cash, a former employee said.

ahahahahahah

These poor dolts are screwed.  Payroll stopped in OCTOBER!  What kind of bizarre dreams and fantasy world do they live in where they continue to work for a company that doesn't send out payroll checks on the regular?

A shitlib one, what else? Bu-but right side of history! Meanwhile, Ja Rule's crack pile has increased exponentially.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4139 on: May 12, 2017, 09:38:55 PM »
+12

they should still be able to file for unemployment under constructive dismissal. but lol that the 25 year old running it probably thinks he discovered ONE NEAT TRICK THAT EMPLOYEES HATE which will totally foil the unemployment office, gee why hasn't any other company thought of that   :tuss:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #4140 on: May 13, 2017, 01:54:47 PM »
+2

ahahahahahah

I wonder if the Fyre festival people were withholding payroll taxes for their employees this whole time? I suspect the IRS might be interested in that :adam:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Scrooge 420 Californian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #4141 on: May 13, 2017, 03:06:41 PM »
+11
For people who whine about big corporations and raising the minimum wage progs sure do love fucking over their employees with no pay and benefits. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #4142 on: May 14, 2017, 08:24:16 AM »
+10

Any white person that complains about anything, at any point in time, being "SO white" or "TOO white" honestly needs to shoot themselves in the kneecaps.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4143 on: May 14, 2017, 11:48:14 AM »
+2

ahahahahahah

Once a week on r/personalfinance there's a thread along the lines of "Haven't been paid by employer in a month. What should I do?" I guess these are people mainly that don't have parents of their parents have been on welfare their whole lives because I just don't understand how anyone could ask a question like that.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4144 on: May 14, 2017, 03:55:28 PM »
+4
My money is on trust fund babies who never had to deal with finances their whole life so they work for a "great cause" where the employer just stiffs them because their employees are a bunch of naive trust fund babies who are easy to take advantage of because mommy and daddy will bail them out in the end.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4145 on: May 14, 2017, 05:54:27 PM »
+2

Once a week on r/personalfinance there's a thread along the lines of "Haven't been paid by employer in a month. What should I do?" I guess these are people mainly that don't have parents of their parents have been on welfare their whole lives because I just don't understand how anyone could ask a question like that.
It's understandable, it's a real real touchy situation.

I've worked for places in NYC where if you ask about missed salaries you will wind up with a pink slip within hours.

You can go the small claims court route but they will try and use lawyers to blockade you for months. And even when you do get paid the check may not clear and then it costs you even more money because the check bounced and you owe the bank money now because the check didn't go through.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4146 on: May 14, 2017, 06:20:03 PM »
+3
No matter how shitty the state, all it takes is contacting that states DOL to sort it out. In the meantime, stop working. It's as easy as that.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4147 on: May 14, 2017, 07:52:19 PM »
+5
No matter how shitty the state, all it takes is contacting that states DOL to sort it out. In the meantime, stop working. It's as easy as that.
There are tons of shitty (but 100% legal) McJobs that are always looking for new people. A paycheck is a paycheck, and working retail is still better than having your car repossessed or losing your home.

Then again, the type of retard who works for a deadbeat boss probably doesn't have a car or their own place.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4148 on: May 14, 2017, 09:42:40 PM »
+2
DOL and BBB take forever to sort shit out.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4149 on: May 14, 2017, 09:43:30 PM »
+2
DOL and BBB take forever to sort shit out.

Either way, the answer definitely isn't to continue to work for free hoping that paycheck finally comes in.