;

Author Topic: "I am Generation Y"  (Read 595777 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: "I am Generation Y"
« Reply #4550 on: October 03, 2018, 02:59:28 AM »
I have a tailored Lanvin suit I use for trials, mediations, and such, but you won't catch me in it outside of that. Blazer + slacks will do just fine for arraignments, sentencings, and short motion hearings. But this is the west coast, I don't know if that would fly in the northeast.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4551 on: October 03, 2018, 08:35:15 AM »
+1
I dress the same as Sean Hannity does.

I dress the same way Earl from My Name is Earl does.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4552 on: October 03, 2018, 11:30:21 AM »
+5
I dress like Ernest from Ernest Goes to Camp.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4553 on: October 03, 2018, 11:51:50 AM »
+6
I dress like the gimp from Pulp Fiction.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #4554 on: October 03, 2018, 12:03:43 PM »
My day to day is black cargo pants with a solid color polo and a pair of Hush Puppies loafers.

At work it's a company polo, otherwise the same. I'm boring

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #4555 on: October 03, 2018, 12:15:38 PM »
+7
I wear a t shirt with a little dump truck on the front each day

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4556 on: October 03, 2018, 12:31:13 PM »
+4
I wear a t shirt with a little dump truck on the front each day

Son?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4557 on: October 03, 2018, 04:03:01 PM »
+9
I wish we still had all the captains of industry posting so they could regale us with tales of carefully bespoke suits, their sartorial splendor greater than any before, or any who ever would be. Also, what kind of suit is appropriate to wear to a barcade, or the beach.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #4558 on: October 03, 2018, 04:37:48 PM »
+5
I'll need to know if any of these barcades or beaches serve hamburgers before I can answer.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #4559 on: October 03, 2018, 06:04:02 PM »
+9
In this day and age, 98% of people don't even wear suits for work. Executives, lawyers, senators/congressmen, some other Washington lobby types, tv news reporters and late night tv hosts, Wall Street guys, and...that's about it.

I think you nailed why I've grown an odd dislike of suits over the years, despite in principle liking the look and happily putting one on for weddings.

I thought it was a bit of class hatred, but it's more that someone who is required to wear a suit is someone who deals in bullshit for a living. In addition to the high-powered ones on your list, there's also Jehovah's Witnesses, insurance agents, and salesmen of all kinds. The guy who fixes your car doesn't wear a suit; the guy at the front office who takes your CC and tries to sell you worthless extras often does, even though he doesn't get paid any better.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4560 on: October 03, 2018, 06:35:32 PM »
+1

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4561 on: October 04, 2018, 07:49:15 AM »
+7
I have a tailored Lanvin suit I use for trials, mediations, and such, but you won't catch me in it outside of that. Blazer + slacks will do just fine for arraignments, sentencings, and short motion hearings. But this is the west coast, I don't know if that would fly in the northeast.

It most certainly wouldn't!

Suffolk county's dress requirements for state issued public defenders are as follows...

-Wrinkled blazer or sports coat.
-Oversized, maroon or mustard yellow button down. Neck size must be 5 inches larger than recommended by tailor.
-Oversized kahki colored pleated (to make ur dick look huge) dress pants.
-Oversized/overused belt overlapping half the belt loops on pair of oversized kahkis.
-New balance sneakers. (Condition: in tatters)
-White tube socks
-Fake gold earrings, rings, watches and/or necklaces are highly encouraged.
-Facial hair must remain poorly groomed.
-Counsel is required to smell of cigarettes, mixed with a failed attempt at covering up cigarette smell, at all times.

Upon entering the courthouse, all legal counsel are required to greet their clients with an apology of tardiness, while holding a Dunkin Donuts coffee cup.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:54:22 AM by blasting_asshole »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Anonymous 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4562 on: October 04, 2018, 03:07:00 PM »
+4
I work at the beach at a start up so I dress like I'm going sailing for the day. Pastel button downs, shorts and boat shoes is a winning look that makes you look better than the general population.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4563 on: October 04, 2018, 05:09:41 PM »
+12
When I go to work I wear the scalps of all the niggers and jews Iíve murdered over the years. Itís heavy but quite beautiful.